IATI Consultations Archive

Live discussions and consultations can be found at discuss.iatistandard.org.

Registration Agency Required For UK Sole Traders

We have been contacted by a UK sole trader who is interested in reporting the funding they give to overseas NGOS via IATI. As a result we need to identify the registration agency to be used for UK organisations that are not incorporated or a charity?

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Wendy Rogers

    Now that we have the provision at V2.01 to allocate organisation identifiers with the XI-IATI prefix this is no longer an issue as we could use the new prefix. 

Article is closed for comments.