This is part of the formal proposal that makes up the third iteration of the Version 2.01 Upgrade process.
It is also proposed that budgets and planned-disbursements contain mandatory elements when used.
- The budget element should be repeated for each year of the activity's duration
- If the budget element is present then
- period-start/@iso-date is MANDATORY and must be a valid ISO format
- period-end/@iso-date is MANDATORY and must be a valid ISO format
- period-end/@iso-date must be after period-start/@iso-date
- Each budget should cover a period no longer than 1 year
Planned Disbursment date
- If the planned-disbursement element is present then the period-start/@iso-date is MANDATORY
Iteration 3 Update
No objections have been raised to proposals in this section.