This is part of the formal proposal that makes up the first iteration of the Version 2.01 Upgrade process.
Add recipient-country to document-link
- In order for organisation-level documents to be classified by country it is proposed to:
- Create a document-link/recipient-country element
- To inherit properties from iati-activity/recipient-country
Create budget-line element
- A number of publishers have requested the facility to add granularity to organisation-level budgets.
- It is therefore proposed to add a new complex element for use as a nested sub-element in reporting budget breakdowns within:
- To achieve this it is proposed to:
- Create a budget-line element
- Create budget-line/@ref as a reporting organisation reference for the budget line
- Create budget-line/text for a description of the budget line (repeated for multiple languages)
- Create budget-line/value inherited from the existing iati-activity/transaction/value element
- budget-line should be used in addition to total-budget/value, recipient-org-budget/value and/or recipient-country-budget/value. NB that it does not replace the existing reporting guidelines
For technical details about implementing this proposal go to: https://github.com/IATI/IATI-Schemas/issues/95